and i as future kings walk off the edge
408 Posts
Ooc —
echelon y u a jerk

The description that he gave her could have matched many wolves that Echelon had met in her travels. It could have also matched a fair amount of wolves that comprised Tartok of the far north. But there were some key features that made him differ from other wolves, particularly that of vanity. So he was a well-groomed sort, atypical coat of many wolves privy of a broad span, and was beginning to creep up in age. She let her tail beat a couple of muffled thumps in the grass, and mulled it over.

And then she went with the devious route. “Yeah, I think I've seen someone like that,” she mentioned casually with a cant of her head. “Been a few days though, didn't talk to them or anything. They looked like they were headed out of this valley.” Inwardly she became amused with her own lie, surprised in part that she had been able to keep a straight face. “Does he have any other quirky things about him? I don't know if it was the same wolf but he seemed a bit… how do you put it… off? Like he had something wrong with him, or maybe something on his mind.” She kept from going into too many details to throw him off, not wanting to seem verbose in any sense.
Messages In This Thread
and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 22, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 22, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 22, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 23, 2014, 09:04 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 23, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 23, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 24, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 28, 2014, 02:26 AM