(IC Joining) An End to the Journey
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Sup, I'm just doing this because I want to be warden. Btw she isn't in the territory right? double btdubs you need to type two paragraphs to get exp

Flash padded along the creek. Patrolling the borders at night always seem to have some new adventure for him. He stopped for a drink but as he bended down, a small reddish spot appeared. He quickly lapped up some water and headed towards it. When he saw it was a wolf his first instincts was to chase her away.

Flash decided not to pursue the wolf but keep weary of her. He padded closer making sure she knew he was approaching and growled, “What are you doing so close to our borders? Our scent is clearly marked. " He wondered if she purposely came close and wanted to join. If she was, she was luck she wasn't caught by Shadow, the lat two wolves who wanted to join and was in the borders were now slaves.

Messages In This Thread
(IC Joining) An End to the Journey - by Stream - September 24, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: (IC Joining) An End to the Journey - by Flash - September 24, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: (IC Joining) An End to the Journey - by Stream - September 25, 2014, 06:39 AM
RE: (IC Joining) An End to the Journey - by Flash - September 25, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: (IC Joining) An End to the Journey - by Shadow - September 26, 2014, 08:20 PM