there are no tricks in plain and simple faith
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre

Flash was stalking a rabbit as a howl called for him. He cursed silently and leaped on the startled rabbit and crunched down it's spine. He sighed in relief it didn't run in time and decided to take it to his alpha. He had already hunted another two rabbits, a magpie , a squirrel. He grasped the rabbit in his jaws and padded towards the source of the howl.

Flash padded in the small woods and reached his alpha. He lowered his head and tail and padded closer. He dropped the rabbit at Shadow's feet and rolled over, showing his underside. He gave a whine and waited for the signal that he could get up again. I hope he likes the rabbit, he thought nervously.

Messages In This Thread
there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Shadow - September 24, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Flash - September 25, 2014, 01:08 AM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Shadow - September 26, 2014, 04:55 AM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Flash - September 26, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Shadow - September 26, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Flash - September 26, 2014, 11:48 PM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Shadow - September 27, 2014, 03:49 AM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Flash - September 27, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Shadow - September 28, 2014, 11:47 PM