The Sunspire i can't get you out of the rain.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
A little bit hoping @Amekaze might be able to pop in... :D

It had been such a long time since the fight between the Creek and Sunspire. Even at the time it had occurred, the boy had little understanding of why it had happened at all. Some dispute between Jace and Ferdie had led to an insane decision from their prior alpha, so they had left. That should have been the end of it, but that crazed woman had come to their borders to defile them, abandoning two of her own to save her own skin.

And then there had been Magpie, and for a few days, Summer had known what it was like to be free of what ailed him without the use of herbs or witchcraft or whatever it was he had been dabbling with that made him feel so unnaturally at ease. Just like that she had been gone, though. Returned to where she belonged, at the Creek where he was forbidden ever to go again. Perhaps his body was restricted from returning, but his mind went there often. He wondered about her, thought about her, wished he could somehow see her again. But the many moons that had passed since then told him it was not to be.

But why?

Summer sat idly upon the crest of the Oasis, gazing out at a spot only he could see in his mind. He wondered about Magpie. He wondered about that other girl he had met--so full of anger that just.... didn't fit somehow. Both were gone, and he couldn't find them. His own alpha was gone and he couldn't find him, though he had come so close. So many packmates too were gone now--Koda, Red, Fang... The boy shook his head as it grew fuzzier and fuzzier with all of the faces and emotions that began to swirl, wanting to clear it but creating a mash up of fog and color instead that he somehow could feel expanding through his head and swimming into his veins like a poisonous smog.

The boy gave a shudder. He needed a distraction. He needed another hit.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - September 25, 2014, 08:44 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - September 27, 2014, 01:30 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - September 27, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 01, 2014, 07:20 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 03, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 05, 2014, 02:05 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 09, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 11, 2014, 11:56 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 12, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 16, 2014, 04:20 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 21, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - November 02, 2014, 01:46 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - November 04, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - November 08, 2014, 03:19 AM