Say something, I'm giving up on you.
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

The priestess exited one of the tunnels nearby the borders of Blackfeather, dragging herself out of the bush that hung over it, hiding the entrance. Shaking out her dark pelt, she busied herself with patrolling the borders. Meldresi marked the barriers with her own cloying scent, telling the wolves who came close that it was her territory and hers alone.

Meldresi's indigo eyes fixed on a dark figure lingering a few pawsteps from her border, gazing intently into the darkness of her woods. She watching him for a few moments, waiting to see if he would walk away, but when it became apparent that he wouldn't, the alpha strode towards the male, tail held high. "May I ask what you are doing lingering so close to my borders?" Her voice was calm and casual but laced with a hint of a threat, and an emphasis on "'my' borders."

Messages In This Thread
Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Viinturuth Snr - September 24, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Meldresi - September 25, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Viinturuth Snr - September 25, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Meldresi - September 28, 2014, 06:20 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Viinturuth Snr - September 28, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Meldresi - September 28, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Meldresi - October 09, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Meldresi - October 13, 2014, 10:05 PM