and i as future kings walk off the edge
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace knew very well that his description was mediocre at best, but he had tried his best and that was all that mattered. He just didn't pay attention very well. Now if one was to ask him about Leaf, who still haunted his dreams he could tell them every hair color. But unfortunately no one asked about her and he talked to no one about her.

Jace shook his head He must of suffered a head injury. Alright Thank you very much. I'll tell my wolves to go that way, I can't leave the mountain right now. Thanks again. I'm Jace by the way. he grew quiet. He wanted to get back now and speak with his pack mates and Amekaze and decide whether they should follow him out of hte valley or let him go. Winter was fast coming upon them and though they all loved Ferdie, if it came to survival, it was of the fittest.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 22, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 22, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 22, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 23, 2014, 09:04 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 23, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 23, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 24, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 28, 2014, 02:26 AM