find the light in the shadows
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Shadow offered to her just what she'd been hoping for: the opportunity to better strengthen the bonds between herself and others of the pack. Paarthurnax nodded enthusiastically, her smile broadening to a wide grin, and her feathery tail swished cheerfully back and forth at her rear. "I too will be happy to assist," the crimson beauty offered, making to exchange a glance with her cinnamon comrade.

He spoke directly to her then, a very formal introduction, and truthfully it made her feel rather out of place to discover that he too was of Roman descent. Was this a common bloodline within the Teekon Wilds? Paarthurnax inhaled deeply, steeling herself against her budding "I'm jealous that you have more in common with Shadow than I do" feelings, and tried to maintain her brilliant smile despite the sudden urge to shrink.

"We met briefly at the gathering when we announced or claim. I am Paarthurnax," she offered simply, not carrying much to offer her surname or include her own bloodline. She absolutely did not wish her relationships with pack-mates to be formal ones. With introductions over, Paar blinked her divine copper eyes back to Shadow to await his instruction.
Messages In This Thread
find the light in the shadows - by Shadow - September 14, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: find the light in the shadows - by Tiberius - September 15, 2014, 04:24 AM
RE: find the light in the shadows - by Paarthurnax - September 16, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: find the light in the shadows - by Shadow - September 17, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: find the light in the shadows - by Tiberius - September 23, 2014, 05:10 AM
RE: find the light in the shadows - by Paarthurnax - September 25, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: find the light in the shadows - by Shadow - October 15, 2014, 04:34 AM
RE: find the light in the shadows - by Paarthurnax - November 23, 2014, 04:23 AM