Ouroboros Spine malitjuagak ▱
Loner
120 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Wilwarin glanced around but did not see anyone but then, perhaps spirits weren't meant to be seen. Or perhaps it was only the butterfly who could not see them. Even so, she could not deny that the air did feel different -- charged with some electric force that the youth could not comprehend. 

Her brow rippled with a hint of perplexion, uncertain if the pale dove meant the words literally. Wilwarin could not speak, not in the same way that the other villagers of the Spine could. Would that matter to the spirits that her mother had called? Would it make any difference, make her unworthy to them?

With a deep breath, the runt nodded and rose to her feet. She padded a few hesitant paces forward, gaze searching the place that Kukutux seemed to be peering into. 

'I was lost in the wilderness...away from my Anaa and Amil, away from Taataa and my siblings. Away from Amil 'oba. I was alone...and didn't know what to do. Amil found me...and then the bear found us.'

Her gilded gaze dropped to the earth, ashamed to admit what came next.

'It was my fault. I wandered into the bear's ulaq...I didn't know it lived there. It hurt my mother because I was stupid.' Tears filled her eyes and she squeezed them shut to keep the salted drops from falling. 
Messages In This Thread
malitjuagak ▱ - by Kukutux - January 21, 2022, 04:42 PM
RE: malitjuagak ▱ - by Wilwarin - February 11, 2022, 11:25 PM
RE: malitjuagak ▱ - by Kukutux - February 19, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: malitjuagak ▱ - by Wilwarin - February 21, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: malitjuagak ▱ - by Kukutux - February 25, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: malitjuagak ▱ - by Wilwarin - March 07, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: malitjuagak ▱ - by Kukutux - March 12, 2022, 01:56 AM
RE: malitjuagak ▱ - by Wilwarin - March 30, 2022, 11:59 AM
RE: malitjuagak ▱ - by Kukutux - April 03, 2022, 04:13 PM
RE: malitjuagak ▱ - by Wilwarin - April 07, 2022, 02:03 PM