there are no tricks in plain and simple faith
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
"You must be wondering why I called you here in the middle of the afternoon when you were hunting.I assume you know I am a Roman right, my bloodline extends to the start of the great Roman Empire but you do not know much of the traditions and culture of Rome do you? I don't think you know about the gods most Romans worship."

"Lately I've been thinking about teaching some of you guys a bit of my culture before I call for a pack meeting.If you want to learn more...You might know more about how the things around here work and perhaps....." Then he grinned at Flash. Flash was confused for a moment before he realised what he was talking about.

"So are you interested, Flash?" Flash consider for a moment, why not? “I'll give it a try " He answered the silver sterling.

Messages In This Thread
there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Shadow - September 24, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Flash - September 25, 2014, 01:08 AM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Shadow - September 26, 2014, 04:55 AM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Flash - September 26, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Shadow - September 26, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Flash - September 26, 2014, 11:48 PM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Shadow - September 27, 2014, 03:49 AM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Flash - September 27, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Shadow - September 28, 2014, 11:47 PM