Rise and rise again.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Viinturuth moved to close the distance between them, and Scimitar relaxed noticeably – there was no dominance displayed amongst friends. His eyes studied the swarthy male, noting that he looked well. It hadn’t even been a year ago that they had seen each other, and yet it felt like forever.

His words caused the male’s shoulders to slack visibly, and he took that as a sure sign that the beautiful queen of the Forest was long gone. His allegiance laid elsewhere now, but that did not stop the Forest from calling to him.. spare for Dal Riata, it had been the only place he had ever truly felt at home. “No others, no,” he offered, releasing a small sigh.

“I followed Chakra’s scent for a bit when she left – there was blood and parts of white fur.. but I couldn’t find her. I don’t..” He paused, furrowing his brows slightly as he recalled the scene. Bits of fur and blood had been the only remnants of her he could find – death did not seem likely in that case, but he did not overrule it. “I don’t think she just abandoned the forest.” The news was harsh, but the darker male had a right to know. It had certainly felt like abandonment, and without death.. it was in a way. But something had happened to her, and he had not been able to stop it. None of them had.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Rise and rise again. - by Viinturuth Snr - September 25, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Rise and rise again. - by Scimitar - September 25, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Rise and rise again. - by Viinturuth Snr - September 25, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Rise and rise again. - by Scimitar - September 25, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Rise and rise again. - by Viinturuth Snr - September 25, 2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Rise and rise again. - by Scimitar - September 26, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Rise and rise again. - by Viinturuth Snr - October 09, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Rise and rise again. - by Scimitar - October 27, 2014, 12:34 PM