The Sunspire Rise With Me
33 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Vivaan had never in his life been considered "soft" by any means. This counted towards relationships as well. Family, friends, lovers... what special treatment should they receive? None, according to him.

Vex was no different. He had given to her his loyalty and respect. He would kill for her, gladly. There were times he considered possible affection. What crazed lunatic like him wouldn't? She was a creature of beauty and chaos all in one. Such is a killer's dream. 

Perhaps now the liklihood of him getting even a chance was unlikely, but it wouldn't be for long. Vivaan had matured. There are goals he has set, and he intends to reach them. All of them.

His gaze followed hers as she mentioned the other side of the mountain. From this view, it seemed endless. Where even was the other side? S'pose they'd get there eventually.

"It's been nearly a whole season - I cannot wait much longer."

Vex was restless and it showed. Those she knew to be her family had betrayed the Cruor name. What was left of those who followed the Cruor Queen's beckon had been travelling for much time. By this point, they were all surely just as eager as she was.

Vivaan stepped closer, snout nearing her ear until it just about touched. We will find them.... And they will be punished for their crimes. He crooned coldly, hot breath looming over the woman's cheek; an assurance to what was left of Vex's sanity. A promise.

They continued on from there, legs carrying them onward stiffly through the steep mountain. 

And so the countdown would recommence.
"Well go on, then... 
Tell me what it is you think I haven't heard. 
Whatever it may be, I can promise you that you're wrong. 
I've already heard it all."
Messages In This Thread
Rise With Me - by Vex Cruor - February 28, 2022, 09:01 AM
RE: Rise With Me - by Vivaan - February 28, 2022, 10:51 AM
RE: Rise With Me - by Vex Cruor - February 28, 2022, 11:15 AM
RE: Rise With Me - by Vivaan - February 28, 2022, 12:50 PM
RE: Rise With Me - by Vex Cruor - February 28, 2022, 01:09 PM
RE: Rise With Me - by Vivaan - March 01, 2022, 11:44 PM
RE: Rise With Me - by Vex Cruor - March 03, 2022, 10:32 AM
RE: Rise With Me - by Vivaan - March 04, 2022, 12:14 AM
RE: Rise With Me - by Vex Cruor - March 07, 2022, 11:09 AM
RE: Rise With Me - by Vivaan - March 07, 2022, 06:58 PM