you escape like a runaway train
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
wanna wrap this?

Vienna's confused expression was mirrored onto the yearling's own face, could there be a possibility they were not talking of the same types of springs? While the ones laying across the Flatland's floor were small and infernaly hot, it seemed that the ones in the Sunspire where at least large enough to sit on, plus they were comfortable to the touch.

"Ours are too hot to be touched, I mean I got close enough that I could even feel the heat without having to poke my nose down the crater" she barked her shoulders slumping slightly as she recalled Kaihra's worried face when she had seen her there. Anyways, Amelie continued to listen to Vienna's theory, they agreed about it having something to do with the ground below, but neither could yet explain what. The small comment about the particular smell though caught the charcoal girl off guard; she had not noticed it at all.

She opened her mouth to ask more about it, when the female herself made an invitation for the two aspiring Naturalist to see it together. Like a scientific research duet. Without any second though the girl squealed her agreement, her tail graciously moving from right to left.

"YES PLEASE! Though do you think you'd get in trouble for showing me?" she asked, wanting to know if the Sunspire shared the Plateu's strict no-tresspass policies.

Messages In This Thread
you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - August 25, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - August 27, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - August 29, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 03, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 04, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 07, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 09, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 10, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 11, 2014, 07:32 AM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 17, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 18, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 26, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - October 05, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - October 06, 2014, 01:45 PM