Spotted Eagle Mountain that's why i'm calling you back, cause i gotta run soon
62 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
There was so much to what she said. Every time the stranger opened her mouth, she broadened Diaval's view of the world. Some plants were to be eaten raw - some dried, some mixed. There were so many ways, apparently, to die from such a little thing. He'd been living comfortably around plant matter his whole life, never realizing the abilities they possessed. Why had no one ever told him? Did others not know, as he hadn't before this moment? He had so many questions but he was pulled up short at her own.

His eyes shifted slowly from wide, dark and curious to alarm and shock.

Kill someone?! "N-no, of course not! Never!" he sputtered, the hair along his spine rising in his distress. He would never kill anyone! The idea was repulsive to him, he turned away from it with his whole being. But that was the result of what they were discussing, right? These toxic plants killed people. That was what made them so interesting...so special. He was drawn to them, he couldn't deny it to himself even if he wouldn't speak it out loud. Did that mean he wanted to kill someone? Of course not. And he never would - ever. But knowing about them wouldn't hurt anyone. In fact, the more he knew, the less likely someone was to get hurt. He could protect people from them, if he understood them.  

With this thought in mind, he regained some composure, and the curiosity that never really left reared its head. "Have you killed someone? With the plants?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: that's why i'm calling you back, cause i gotta run soon - by Diaval - March 07, 2022, 09:17 PM