The Sunspire we're driving cadillacs in our dreams.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The large black wolf, walked around the borders like a man possessed. He was lost in thought and wasn't entirely sure what to do. He needed to find Ferdie, while at the same time a part of him just wanted to tell the male it was his own stupid fault for chasing a damn cougar. He should have at least howled letting someone know what he was doing, that way help could have found him. And if he didn't want to get caught, well it was foolish and Jace was furious and worried all at the same time and he did not know how to work off the nervous energy.

Normally, in situations such as this the ebony male would have ran, but his leg was still healing and he was loathe to use it too much yet. He didn't want to be laid up as winter came, the pack would need all able bodies for hunting and taking care of the little ones. He had not seen Summer in a few days, and he wondered after the youth. He saw him as a little brother and wanted to make sure he was taken care of. Even if he wasn't much younger than him anyway.

As luck would have it, he came across the youth, but something was wrong with him. He seemed scattered and listless, but he could just be having severe anxiety with Ferdie gone. Jace nodded, yea that would have to be it right, I mean what else could it be?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Summer Ostrega - September 26, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 29, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 30, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 05, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 13, 2014, 10:58 AM