there are no tricks in plain and simple faith
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
OKIE FINE I WON'T DO THAT, AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!

God of the sky, Jupiter. God of the Sea, Neptune. God of the... underworld, Pluto . Got it He noted down as The silver sterling continued. Jupiter, King of the gods. Neptune, married happily. Pluto, umm..... ruled the underworld and decided where dead souls go? Flash continued to note down.

Flash wasn't the biggest fan of Pluto right now. A thousand punishment? Tartarus? Doesn't sound like a god place to be. Heaven on the other hand, sounds like.... heaven. He hoped The silver alpha won't look at his small look of dismay.

The silver sterling then gave him a small list of gods. “I assume that those are not the only gods, but in your list, I would say Apollo " He liked the sun and the warmth it gave. Healing, music and poetry doesn't sound bad either.

Messages In This Thread
there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Shadow - September 24, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Flash - September 25, 2014, 01:08 AM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Shadow - September 26, 2014, 04:55 AM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Flash - September 26, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Shadow - September 26, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Flash - September 26, 2014, 11:48 PM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Shadow - September 27, 2014, 03:49 AM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Flash - September 27, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: there are no tricks in plain and simple faith - by Shadow - September 28, 2014, 11:47 PM