Shall My Heart Freeze Over
7 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
@Finley

Roe listened to the sounds that plagued his mind. His gold eyes shifting to the sky as he thought about his old family, seeing his father being slaughtered by a large bear that happened to wander into his den. Being alone with his mother and having to fight in order to survive. The stench of his father's blood still lingering in his nostrils to this day. His ears were erect as the sound of a twig breaking broke him from his thoughts. He looked down, eyes seeing that it was his paws that caused the twig to break. With a sigh, he lied down and placed his head on his paws as sleep soon took over him. Though it was not a pleasant dream, seeing the bear that wandered in the den and his father dying to protect him and his mother who he no longer saw anymore.

He woke up with a start and panted, beads of sweat trickling down his face and landing onto the floor. With a sigh he places his cranium to the ground and listened to the sounds around him, a single tear falling to the ground and landing upon a red colored leaf that was beside him.
Messages In This Thread
Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - September 27, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 01, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - October 01, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - October 03, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 04, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - October 04, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - October 05, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 03:42 PM