and i as future kings walk off the edge
408 Posts
Ooc —
Lmao I feel bad since they're all looking for him but Echelon is all IDGAF. But I haven't written for a jerkass in such a long time. >_> Up to you if Jace wants to follow, or you can fade with your next post!

Where she had hoped to get additional details, she got a word of thanks. This furthered her inward surprise, if only for the fact that Echelon had anticipated having to make a deeper cover. She figured it was fair though that the wolf would take what she had to offer though, and sensed his urge to depart from her. She only merely nodded, drawing their conversation to a close as she gathered up her meal between her jaws.

Rising to her feet, Echelon surveyed Jace for a moment more before heading off through the tall grass. She hoped to find another quiet place to finish our the remain of her meal, though this time she would with a bit more enthusiasm. A naturally devious sort, she took amusement in the fact that she had misled him, and potentially others for the sake of doing it. As he had felt, it was simply survival of the fittest; she had done what had come natural, as the very action had saved her from trouble in the past.
Messages In This Thread
and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 22, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 22, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 22, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 23, 2014, 09:04 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 23, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 23, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 24, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 24, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: and i as future kings walk off the edge - by Echelon - September 28, 2014, 02:26 AM