Stavanger Bay Peek-a-boo, I see you
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
The puppies were as rambunctious as ever, Kevlyn being chief (and most loudmouthed) among them. For the most part, Julooke remained close by them in the den, while Verrine remained vigilantly and protectively posted just outside. He came inside frequently, of course, but he found it stuffy and crowded in there, and it was easier to simply stay right outside than to risk squashing a kid or something by staying in the den.

Today, a new wonder was unfolding -- the puppies' eyes were opening. Their collective muffled fussing had taken on a new pitch, and when the curious father poked his head in the den to see what was going on, he was surprised to see several sets of beautiful, clear, stormy-blue eyes peering back at him. A wide smile of affection and delight spread over his cheeks and he gently nuzzled first Kevlyn, then Charon. Levi and Liyaní were nestled over by their mother, presumably asleep.
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - September 24, 2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - September 28, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Verrine - September 28, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - September 29, 2014, 05:07 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - September 29, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Verrine - October 06, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - October 07, 2014, 03:20 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - October 07, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - October 18, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - October 19, 2014, 09:34 AM