Great Bear Wilderness knock knock knock on my hotel door
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

The priestess gazed up at the Spine, wondering how the Ouroboros Spine wolves were fairing. She had left them while they were still writhing at the lost of their queen and the deposition of the princess. If the princess and her loyal assassin had any plots to overthrow the usurper, she didn't know as of yet, but she doubted it would strengthen their ranks.

Pushing the curiosity aside, the alpha of Blackfeather Woods kept walking to her dark woods, a mixture of herbs wrapped in bark slivers tucked underneath her chin and a brace of rodents and lagomorphs in her jaws. The Spine wolves had no healer as of this time, so the herbs were plenty around the circle of squat mountains. She would have to make more trips before winter hit.

As she started walking in the growing darkness, she spotted a dark figure in the trees, curled up at the foot of a particularly old specimen. She walked closer, eyes glowing curiously as she identified the species of said figure, a wolf. The priestess dropped her load nearby, walking closer to the dark-furred wolf. "This isn't the best of shelters, especially at this time of the year." She spoke loud enough to wake the wolf if she was sleeping lightly, or to startle her if she was still awake.

Messages In This Thread
knock knock knock on my hotel door - by Sidra - September 28, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: knock knock knock on my hotel door - by Meldresi - September 28, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: knock knock knock on my hotel door - by Sidra - October 04, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: knock knock knock on my hotel door - by Meldresi - October 07, 2014, 08:38 PM