Great Bear Wilderness cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

He didn't fully blame the disappearance of many of their numbers solely on Ptarmigan. It was Jinx's sickness that started to cull their numbers. Then Ptarmigan came along, killed their queen and deposed the heir. That was when things really got bad. "Unfortunately yes. Where they have gone I'm not sure. Some of them seemed like they would have stayed, like Tyrande and Vectra. The others...I'm not sure."

He hadn't scented any of them recently, except for Meldresi, the older dark female that had caught his eye for a moment. He found her scent recently, east of here. And it was a fresh scent too. "I have found traces of one of them, Meldresi she was called. Dark fur, dark blue eyes?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage - by Kaname - September 28, 2014, 07:35 PM