Nimbus Summit He's solid and he's steady, like the Allegheny runs
206 Posts
Ooc — Mai
For the most part, during the conversation with Rye, who was visibly upset, Ensio kept to the sidelines. He remained largely silent, interjecting only where he felt it was needed. His role was that of support and affirmation. He would not place himself between the adults if the matter did not centrally involve him.

Pulled aside by Lane, he followed quietly. When they had the moment alone, he reclined on his haunches. He absorbed her praise in silence, pale glacial crystals for eyes gleaming intelligently. He could be largely un-readable. Impassive but just as intimidating in form as both of his parents. But he also could be explosive.

Only when Lane named a promotion for him - to Kappa - did, his stare widen with surprise. But there was more. She wished for him to assume the Eta rank, when he came of age. His stony façade dropped, his mouth falling open mutely. "Lane, I..." He began, speechless. He had done his fair share, sure, but he had never known it had such a profound impact in the eyes of his Alpha. "I only did what I believed was best for us as a whole." He bowed his head. "I would be honored."  
Messages In This Thread
RE: He's solid and he's steady, like the Allegheny runs - by Ensio - April 07, 2022, 04:14 PM