Say something, I'm giving up on you.
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

She chuckled delightedly at his boldness. He was very astute in his prediction, and used it to bolster his application. "You are right on all accounts, except that we are not weakening, we have just started here. An impromptu time, I might add, but I believe we can make the most of it." She observed him, coming to the conclusion that his boasted strength was not without support.

"And how can I help you? If he could add strength to her ranks then what could she do? He wanted something more than food and the protection of other wolves, that was for sure. She waited for his answer, eyes hiding a bit of mischievous curiosity.

Messages In This Thread
Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Viinturuth Snr - September 24, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Meldresi - September 25, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Viinturuth Snr - September 25, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Meldresi - September 28, 2014, 06:20 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Viinturuth Snr - September 28, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Meldresi - September 28, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Meldresi - October 09, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Meldresi - October 13, 2014, 10:05 PM