The Sunspire we're driving cadillacs in our dreams.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie

Summer sat staring at the bush, feeling oddly like it was trying to tell him something. He cocked his head very slightly at it as it began to point wildly at some point behind him. How very strange. What is it, boy? he asked silently in his head. And very suddenly, it stopped moving and his nose started. Jace was nearby.

The boy turned to watch as the beta sidled towards him. For a split second, he wondered how he looked. Not like a she-wolf, making sure last minute if her fur was straight and tail well-fluffed. In the.. shit, do I look stoned, sort of way. Little did he realize, his high face looked an awful lot like his anxious face, so he could looked as messed up as he actually was, and no one would know the difference.

"Jace," Summer said. His lips remained parted for a moment as he tried to figure out what to say next, but shut once he realized that nothing was coming. Instead, he gave a weak smile and looked towards the bush again. It apparently didn't have any suggestions either. But that was alright, Summer's brain had just caught up.

"Find him yet?" he asked earnestly yet casually, in a way that suggested he was losing confidence that they would ever see Ferdie again. It was unfortunately true, but Summer's life had been full so far of wolves leaving never to be seen again. Why would Ferdie be any different? He might not be in his right mind, but even the one he had now knew that much.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Summer Ostrega - September 26, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Summer Ostrega - September 28, 2014, 08:01 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 29, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 30, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 05, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 13, 2014, 10:58 AM