Great Bear Wilderness The pain beneath my scarred visage
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Meldresi

Sitri had woken up briefly to be moved from the feet of Cara and to make a bed a little ways away. Where he hung between life or death and the black veil that covered them. His eyes worked feverishly beneath his lids, the skin of body hot to the touch beneath his dark coat. Spasms worked their way up and down his spine and his legs, the wound in his neck itchy and raw and liquid spilling from beneath it's folds. He could go either way really, but at the moment he just was.

His breathing was erratic and misplaced, and his heart beat a heavy tattoo on his ribcage as he waited silently, in darkness. Into the recesses of his own mind he traveled and the dreams and the thoughts that plagued him, causing the absolute fury of his existence to beat heavily against it's chains. He had broken free and now his body and his mind and his soul all wanted a piece of the real world and frankly he was so far lost in his own consciousness that nothing could he tell was going on around him.
Messages In This Thread
The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Sitri - September 28, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Meldresi - September 28, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Sitri - September 28, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Meldresi - September 29, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Sitri - September 30, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Meldresi - October 03, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Sitri - October 05, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Meldresi - October 07, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Sitri - October 08, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: The pain beneath my scarred visage - by Meldresi - October 27, 2014, 10:18 PM