Otter Creek Krov' i zhelaniye 《Blood and Desire》
3 Posts
Ooc — Risa
The crisp scent of water fell upon the breeze, and once again Namid averted her endless course. Without a destination, her stops wouldn't equal up to wasted time, and she liked it that way. Padding along the terrain, she took note of various scents scattered here and there. It seemed this path was a popular spot among the creatures in the area. It made sense, as water was essential in sustaining life, but the frequency of canids was a concern. The tawny girl proffered to stay as far away from confrontation as possible, and it seemed that was all her kind could bring.

As she edged closer to the river, her hackles began to raise. She wasn't alone, a thought Namid confirmed with another taste of the air. He was close, but where? Pale green irises scanned the horizon, searching for a pelt, or tail, but without any luck. "Hello?" Unsure of whether she actually wanted to find this wolf or not, the girl kept her voice low.
Messages In This Thread
Krov' i zhelaniye 《Blood and Desire》 - by Vector - September 28, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Krov' i zhelaniye 《Blood and Desire》 - by Namid - September 28, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Krov' i zhelaniye 《Blood and Desire》 - by Vector - September 28, 2014, 09:26 PM