Duck Lake it heals and it haunts me.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Whatever Yami had expected the young wolf to say, this was not it. She stared blankly at him as he ranted about murders and kidnapping, utterly bewildered. Was this kid for real? ”What in the fuck…” she murmured quietly to herself as she gazed scrutinizingly at him. She was about to scoff and disregard it for childish dramatics. But then she noticed it. There was real panic there, real fear in his eyes. Could he be telling the truth?

She frowned at him thoughtfully. Her next inclination was to tell him that sounded like a hot fucking mess and send him on his way. After all, these crazy wolves (if they existed) probably wouldn’t look kindly on her for helping their prisoner escape and she wanted no part of that drama. But again, she paused as she studied him. Hydra never would’ve sent him away. The thought stung. She hated herself for thinking it. She hated more that it drove her next actions.

”Ugh… fine,” she said finally, clearly exasperated, ”Come on. There’s a nest further down the shore. You like eggs? Cause that’s what you’re getting.” She trudged out of the water and up onto dry land again, not bothering to look at him as she began to head towards the nest.
Messages In This Thread
it heals and it haunts me. - by Yami - April 03, 2022, 06:24 AM
RE: it heals and it haunts me. - by Abel - April 04, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: it heals and it haunts me. - by Yami - April 07, 2022, 08:10 AM
RE: it heals and it haunts me. - by Abel - April 07, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: it heals and it haunts me. - by Yami - April 09, 2022, 06:58 AM
RE: it heals and it haunts me. - by Abel - April 13, 2022, 02:13 PM
RE: it heals and it haunts me. - by Yami - April 13, 2022, 03:15 PM