Heavy metal broke my heart
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

He would have kept on strolling straight on by if she hadn't spoken. He was almost bored of coming across those curious about the lands, or the pack who would simply sit quietly and ask questions before moving on. But here he had this particular creature outright admitting the opposite of what he'd mostly heard "Oh we'll be nice and friendly!" Apparently not. Stopping in his steps he turned to fix the female with a questioning glance. A sly smirk found its way across his muzzle, golden eyes giving her a quick look over. You don't say? His words would escape in a low, almost cooing tone.

Fang was by no means a large creature, and he had no illusions about his ability to defend himself. He was of course bolstered by the fact that his pack was nearby, though if an altercation broke out there was every chance it would be resolved long before they arrived. Then if you wouldn't play nice, we could always play rough. Again the slight coo that lingered in his low words would hardly be a challenge, if anything it was almost a bad pick-up line.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Heavy metal broke my heart - by Ptarmigan - September 09, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Heavy metal broke my heart - by Fang - September 09, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Heavy metal broke my heart - by Ptarmigan - September 14, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: Heavy metal broke my heart - by Fang - September 28, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Heavy metal broke my heart - by Ptarmigan - September 29, 2014, 05:30 PM