Blackbeak Bluff nothin crazy bout me
149 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It gave Sphyra a rush to see that he was hit by her insults; the surprise that passed his face was priceless to her. She wondered if he would fight back verbally, but instead he just defended himself. Typical nerd behaviour, of course, so she hadn't expected too much more from him.

She opened her mouth to utter a challenge, but before the words could come out, the nerd admitted to seeing someone fall from these cliffs. Sphyra fell silent for a moment. Wow, really? She could scarcely believe that anyone would be dumb enough to get so close to the edge that they'd fall off, honestly. She tried to imagine what it must look like, but couldn't even come up with that in her own mind. It must've been pretty horrifying to see something like that (though she'd not admit thinking that to Mr. Nerd, of course).

So you're not a nerd, huh? Sphyra then said, a challenging glint in her eyes and smile. Prove it. She stepped away from the cliffs a little, finally soothing the nerd's worries over her looking over the edge, and glanced out towards their edge. She wasn't gonna tell him what he could do to not be a nerd literally, but she was sure he had some ideas.
Messages In This Thread
nothin crazy bout me - by Sphyra - March 01, 2022, 08:37 AM
RE: nothin crazy bout me - by Hermes - March 10, 2022, 02:33 PM
RE: nothin crazy bout me - by Sphyra - March 16, 2022, 04:21 AM
RE: nothin crazy bout me - by Hermes - March 26, 2022, 10:16 AM
RE: nothin crazy bout me - by Sphyra - March 28, 2022, 04:29 AM
RE: nothin crazy bout me - by Hermes - April 10, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: nothin crazy bout me - by Sphyra - April 13, 2022, 08:19 AM