The Sunspire we're driving cadillacs in our dreams.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace could not put a paw on it, but something was extremely off about the boy and it made him nervous. He knew he had anxious moments, but if they were getting worse, he wasn't sure if they could fix them. He had wanted them to get better not worse. He shook his head, doubting all around him how cruel was he really. He blamed it on Ferdie he guessed, he had trusted the male to be there for him and he was missing. Off doing something half cocked, probably at death's door and he hadn't asked for help. Something he was always telling Jace to do.

Jace sighed at the perfectly poised question at just the right time. No I haven't and I don't know if I will or even if I want. He grew quiet and frowned as he thought of the answer he just gave. What should he say to that, it wasn't exactly fair of him to doubt his former alpha. The alpha he had vowed to follow and help lead. However, Ferdie had brought this upon himself. I don't know where he is I cant find him. As for the not wanting to, I do not want to find him half dead or worse completely dead. If he is half dead and I find him is it going to fall to me to make sure he's not alive anymore? I mean am I going ot have to put him out of his misery...i don't know if I can.And if he doesn't die, but he's extremely wounded are we going ot be able to care for him in winter? Jace grew quiet all his silent musings out in the air for them to pick through. He hadn't meant to speak so, but it had just popped out.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Summer Ostrega - September 26, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 29, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 30, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 05, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 13, 2014, 10:58 AM