the dark settles in and the trial begins
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
Quote: Hey Will, X here. Rave had to go out of town, so I'm doin her Adair for her. :) I don't know if im gonna do him right or not, don't hate meh.

Adair watched as his leader slowly graced him with a sliver of his usually unseen soft side. Amber eyes gazed up his leader's face, wondering how simple words could have caused such an unexpected result.

"I apologise for leaving you in the dark on her. I did not know if you would turn her away due to my thin tie to her. I feared the unknown for her safety. "

The large male dipped his crown, long silked mane lightly brushing his shoulders, laying down any standing ruffled hairs.

His auds picked up his Praetor giving him slack on his life in the previous pack, the Creek pack. Adair's heart softened at the gesture. The stone made Shadow had given him a chip of his own self.

He spoke to him of his past, his cultures ways being obviously different, and another light apology of the differences. Adair couldn't help but to forgive him. The woodied brute held no grudges.

"I am from Sofeřg, Land of Lumbers. It was a place of peace, a pack of non violence. We were at peace with the surrounding packs, having trades exchanged, and travels. We hunted together. As one.

It was until my father decided to seperate us, taking my mother, pregnate with me and my sisters, away. After we were born, he had killed my 3 sisters, and my mother. I was too young to know what had happened. He had raised me, himself. "

Taking a deep breath, he continued.

"One day, he told me what happened.
And that day, I killed him. I've never had so much hatred in me, in my life."

Turning his hazel amberized orbs to the surrounding trees, he continued in a softer voice,

"I was not always this nice. This kind. It is forced."
Messages In This Thread
the dark settles in and the trial begins - by Shadow - September 24, 2014, 05:34 AM
RE: the dark settles in and the trial begins - by Shadow - September 24, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: the dark settles in and the trial begins - by Shadow - September 25, 2014, 03:27 AM
RE: the dark settles in and the trial begins - by Shadow - September 26, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: the dark settles in and the trial begins - by Shadow - September 26, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: the dark settles in and the trial begins - by Adair The Forsaken - September 29, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: the dark settles in and the trial begins - by Shadow - October 07, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: the dark settles in and the trial begins - by Shadow - October 15, 2014, 07:50 AM