Stavanger Bay lxxi. a creature in my bloodstream chews me up
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
though there are some lingering concerns about whether stavanger bay would come to fruition or not, he keeps them to himself; for the moment. it is not something he wishes to burden her with. though kjalarr has employed patience thus far: he knows he must hold strong. the favorable seasons and weather might keep potential recruits at bay, if only because they did not feel the pressure of needing a pack. well enough. he offers with a small twitch of his lips into the ghost of a smile.

for a moment, he is confused about her mention of his totem besting her own, then understanding dawns upon him at her following words: that she was with children. his children. kjalarr is a little surprised, given his age; but nonetheless pleasantly so.

though he has sired many children he knew of ( and surely many more he did not know of ), naming had never been an honor bestowed upon him. or even the consideration of what he would name a child. not at the moment, kjalarr admits, a bit sheepishly. i will think on some potential names. he offers in the next breath.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
RE: lxxi. a creature in my bloodstream chews me up - by Kjalarr - May 01, 2022, 01:44 PM