The Sunspire we're driving cadillacs in our dreams.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie

Jace's words took him by surprise. There was more honesty and blunt truth in them than in anything Summer could remember the man ever sharing with him before. Jace had from the very start seemed like an older brother to him, but also a mentor, a teacher. For the first time, it seemed like he was inviting Summer to stand upon the same level as he, to look at the world through equal eyes. Summer rarely had ever felt like a child except in a way that suggested he was inferior to those older than him. And suddenly at that moment, he didn't even feel that gap.

"I didn't think about that," Summer admitted slowly, "I've only ever thought about finding him or not finding him, and then only what comes after the not finding him. I've never considered what happens after we do find him." It was true, not once had he ever considered what Jace had brought to his attention. The hard truth that if Ferdie did return to them, would he return in a state that was worth living? And what would it take for the pack to keep him alive?

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Summer Ostrega - September 26, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 29, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Summer Ostrega - September 29, 2014, 07:03 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 30, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 05, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 13, 2014, 10:58 AM