The Sunspire we're driving cadillacs in our dreams.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was normally as honest and as blunt as he could be with everyone. Sometimes he did not tell everything, to keep from someone feeling hurt or pain. But it had been Summer who found the trail for Ferdie. Summer who had seen the signs of the fight. So he felt Summer deserved the same honesty as Jace himself would like. Besides who else was he going to talk to about all of this. Certainly not his sister, if he had to talk to her about potentially having to take Ferdie out of his misery she'd freak. And Ame was learning how to be a leader so.

Jace nodded Yea it will be a shit show anyway it happens. He grew quiet and he thought about what he could do. He was fast losing hope of finding Ferdie, and he wasn't sure if that was good or bad. In a sense it was probably good they didn't find him, because he could be dead or mauled beyond recognition. But it was bad because he didn't get the respect of a burial he deserved, because if they couldn't find him. If his scent was gone surely he was gone. Jace sighed What do you think Summer? Should we continue looking?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Summer Ostrega - September 26, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 29, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - September 30, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 05, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. - by Jace - October 13, 2014, 10:58 AM