Bramblepoint Take a look inside my eyes
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
You are welcome to do some power play and let Bridget diagnose Etephyr, the way she sees fit! Feel free to ask questions via pm if needed too.

Despite the relief, the tears, and the willingness to accept help, there remained an atmosphere of mistrust. Mulish instincts telling her to be wary. Etephyr could see the medicine woman shared much of the same thoughts. Perhaps they both saw and done things to make them wary creatures. Medicine woman was smart, Etephyr would grant her that much. The wounded bitch carefully nodded, agreeing to let her help, with Phyrs limited range of motion it came out to look like she was rocking back and forth. Even with meek movement, pain ripped down her body like a trail of fire. The girl whimpered and froze, waiting out the pain before venturing to lay her head down. 

Etephyr exposed what wounds she could as she laid on her left side. The bite to her throat, where Void had torn and removed flesh, exposing delicate meat underneath. Her missing left ear, now crusty and enflamed. As well as the bite to her right side, equally as inflamed and not without tears in the skin as well. The tears were shaped vertically, jagged and cracked like rocks on a mountain. They too had bled and sealed themselves in the night. There was only one wound not visible, her cracked ribs, not all were cracked but enough to make breathing an herculean task. Although Etephyr wasn't sure they were indeed cracked. 

As Etephyr laid, her body began to shiver, it came in small waves and of course, produced whines from the girl. Phyr would not admit it but she was terrified. She wasn't used to being put in such a vulnerable position, for dozens of moon cycles, she only had herself to depend on. This stark change unsettled her but the mule of a woman stayed silent, apart from the whines each wave came with.
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
Take a look inside my eyes - by Etephyr - May 22, 2022, 11:50 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Bridget - May 23, 2022, 02:19 AM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Etephyr - May 23, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Bridget - May 23, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Etephyr - May 23, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Bridget - May 23, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Etephyr - May 24, 2022, 04:03 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Bridget - May 25, 2022, 10:26 AM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Etephyr - May 30, 2022, 09:51 PM
RE: Take a look inside my eyes - by Bridget - June 04, 2022, 03:16 PM