Arrow Lake Sweet Emotion
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
"I think I got a concussion from the ocean, then I met this really nice guy named he said I should talk to his people but they told me to go west and this is as far as I made it." As per his usual, Sybol forgot to take a breath in his long lengthy explanation, but still kept prattling on regardless, "I've been walking for while and I uhm." Sybol gingerly turned over a front paw, exposing its open bloodied and blistered sores. "Well and I'm kinda clumsy so I fell and I think I hurt my ankle or leg or something and maybe a rib or two, and I haven't found a safe place to heal. But don't worry I don't think I'm sick or anything."

Sybol's legs made a feeble attempt at standing to demonstrate these injuries before immediately collapsing once more. He attempted to hide the cry of pain the weight brought to his ankle. "Guess my legs stopped working." He tried to chuckle but his broken rib ached angrily and Sybol let out another sharp cry of pain. His head began to spin before blackness overtook his vision.
Messages In This Thread
Sweet Emotion - by Sybol - May 25, 2022, 10:14 AM
RE: Sweet Emotion - by Tierra - May 27, 2022, 11:43 AM
RE: Sweet Emotion - by Sybol - May 27, 2022, 06:44 PM
RE: Sweet Emotion - by Tierra - May 27, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Sweet Emotion - by Sybol - May 29, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: Sweet Emotion - by Tierra - May 31, 2022, 10:05 PM
RE: Sweet Emotion - by Sybol - June 07, 2022, 10:45 AM
RE: Sweet Emotion - by Tierra - June 12, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: Sweet Emotion - by Sybol - June 13, 2022, 10:54 AM