Ravensblood Forest and i could see for miles
41 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
There were rabbits about. Cthulhu had come across their scat and picked up on their scent after surveying it for some time. The skinny coywolf spent too much time alone and hadn't had a good meal since striking out with Dagger on the mountain to the northeast. That was days ago. The hunger had returned with a vengeance that sent her prowling through the dark forest despite her gut feeling that nightmares lingered within.

For all her peculiarities and weaknesses, Cthulhu could boast of swiftness. It was no wonder given the lifestyle she'd taken up since being advised to leave the Dread. A thief was a dead thief if they weren't quick on their feet. She made a poor thief because she always attempted to engage those she tried to steal from, but she was speedy enough to get away normally. This was good considering that finding the rabbits also meant finding another of her kind scarfing one down.

The size of the beast deterred her for a long moment from making any moves toward him. Her slim ears tossed uncertainly atop her head as she paced in the bush, hidden from view, or so she hoped. Cthulhu could never really tell if she was well hidden or if they just ignored her. She was all angles and short of stature, after all, easily mistaken for a coyote by most who didn't study her. Kierkegaard was preoccupied... maybe she could sneak just a bite...

Before she could really register what she was doing, the coywolf shot out of the underbrush, angled her snout, lowered her body, and made a grab for the meat beneath his muzzle. Regardless of outcome Cthulhu quickly began to move away, lest Kierkegaard pursue her for one reason or another, but she did so slowly enough that he might conclude she would make another pass if she failed the first one.
Messages In This Thread
and i could see for miles - by Kierkegaard - September 30, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: and i could see for miles - by ZC34 - September 30, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: and i could see for miles - by Kierkegaard - September 30, 2014, 11:38 PM
RE: and i could see for miles - by ZC34 - October 02, 2014, 12:17 PM
RE: and i could see for miles - by Kierkegaard - October 02, 2014, 04:07 PM
RE: and i could see for miles - by ZC34 - October 11, 2014, 08:52 PM