Sequoia Coast You and me and all that wine
41 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
@Raissa

As dawn broke over the coast, bringing with it a thin fog, Cthulhu picked her way across the rubble of a landslide with sharp nose pointed curiously toward the stones underfoot.

Destruction was a thrill to Cthulhu. Although she wasn't capable of much harm without an external stimulus of some sort, she found that she could commit great atrocities if her well being was threatened. She reacted savagely and was as volatile as her strange nature might suggest in those situations. She was often beset by guilt whenever she flew off the handle, but the coywolf couldn't deny that she enjoyed it. It was, perhaps, the fault of her fucked up mother and the violent things Cthulhu was told as a child. Her siblings were much the same.

Yet any destruction she wrought was small scale. Never before had she witnessed something so massive as a landslide. It was clear from the state of Horizon Ridge that something terrible had happened by some monster's cruel hand, and all that was left to tell of it was rubble. Maybe the beast was still there, hidden under the ruins she walked on. The thought was frightening to the hybrid, who paused momentarily with an anxious quiver and considered going back to the dark forest, but then chose to continue despite the warnings she frantically muttered to herself.

Maroon 5 — Feelings
Messages In This Thread
You and me and all that wine - by ZC34 - September 30, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by Raissa - September 30, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by ZC34 - October 02, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by Raissa - October 03, 2014, 05:38 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by ZC34 - October 11, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by Raissa - October 11, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by ZC34 - October 20, 2014, 11:43 AM