Neverwinter Forest to the verdant plains
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Permission given to skip @Wilwarin.

With Wilwarin unable to add much on her own behalf, Keyni was left to handle the rest of the introductions. The aged male stated that it was indeed, his children that she had carried. She nodded. "She has and they are doing well." She assured with a fond smile. She would say nothing of the loss of Fjall's sister. He didn't need to know of such tragedy. That would be up to Lote on whether or not to disclose.

"I will take you to them, Kjalarr. This is Wilwarin, Lote's older daughter." She gestured to the mild mannered, non verbal girl. "And I am Keyni. Lote and I...we are like sisters." She turned to pad deeper into her home, gesturing openly for him to come and follow. 

"I am sure she would have no objections if you are considering staying. Our numbers are not many, but we stand strong." She affirmed with a humble confidence. Lifting her muzzle, she let out a short call to inform Lote and anyone else near the den site, that they were on their way. Meanwhile, she asked "What can you offer us? Surely a man of your years is more experienced than previous generations."
Messages In This Thread
to the verdant plains - by Kjalarr - May 28, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: to the verdant plains - by Wilwarin - May 28, 2022, 02:34 PM
RE: to the verdant plains - by Lótë - May 30, 2022, 08:36 PM
RE: to the verdant plains - by Keyni - May 30, 2022, 08:57 PM
RE: to the verdant plains - by Kjalarr - May 31, 2022, 08:26 AM
RE: to the verdant plains - by Keyni - June 07, 2022, 02:22 PM
RE: to the verdant plains - by Kjalarr - June 11, 2022, 07:28 PM
RE: to the verdant plains - by Wilwarin - June 16, 2022, 07:43 PM
RE: to the verdant plains - by Keyni - June 19, 2022, 12:15 PM