Nimbus Summit i've got a vision in these eyes of mine
170 Posts
Ooc —
antha is skippable, i'll mostly be posting with raelle here <3
despite her initial worries, antha found herself settling into a comfortable routine with her children. they were all thriving, even @Noatak, who had quickly proven smaller and slower than the rest. @Qeorvik, however, had presented her with a different challenge altogether. she had expected it, but that didn't seem to make it any less difficult.
she loved him, yes, but...
well, that was the issue, wasn't it? there was always a but. in some ways, she overcompensated for this failing; she was attentive to qeorvik above the girls, even finicky raelle. she had just finished grooming him and settled down for a nap, in fact, when raelle's howl startled her.
pride bloomed in her heart, warm for a moment before the disturbance at her side drew her attention away. she watched lilia curiously, wondering if she would mirror her sister's early achievement. but she did not. just as she gave up, raelle flopped to the floor rear-first and cried out again. this time she sounded outraged. antha smiled, amused despite herself, and reached for raelle. hopefully the girl would content herself with chewing on her mother, as lilia seemed to enjoy doing.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
Messages In This Thread
i've got a vision in these eyes of mine - by Raelle - June 07, 2022, 06:33 PM
RE: i've got a vision in these eyes of mine - by Antha - June 07, 2022, 07:01 PM