Neverwinter Forest Simple things
42 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Fenrir will be fading out from here unless she stops him. Please don't take his quick dismissal as anything against you or your character. He's a very harsh and particular man; thus, some company just doesn't agree with him. It was a pleasure writing with you! :3 Hopefully I'll get a chance to do so again.

Snorting, Fenrir bore a cold glare upon her.

Maybe it was possible after all.

You're a smart one, aren't you? And no, he didn't mean intelligent wise. It was a kinder way of him calling her either a smart ass or a show off — hell... or both.

While I'd love to stay and... chat, more; I have things to do elsewhere. Unfortunately, Not for him. .. I lack the patience to sit and listen to such useless, idle banter.

Turning his back to her without a second thought, the man began to trot away, pace starting out slow so he could speak over his shoulder and it be heard. A pleasure, as always. A grim way to say it, but a somewhat friendly dismissal was the only way he'd leave without someone picking a fight. Most did, anyway. They found it rude. But he didn't care. Not one bit.
' ' It is a mistake
 to fancy that 
  horror is associated
inextricably 
    with darkness,
silence, and solitude.' '
Messages In This Thread
Simple things - by Amalia - June 10, 2022, 07:42 PM
RE: Simple things - by Fenrir - June 10, 2022, 08:38 PM
RE: Simple things - by Amalia - June 10, 2022, 08:46 PM
RE: Simple things - by Fenrir - June 10, 2022, 08:57 PM
RE: Simple things - by Amalia - June 10, 2022, 09:05 PM