Stavanger Bay Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Nerian let the first question slip away unanswered, as she watched him gather nuts, she was faster at it then her.

jerky is chewy dried meet that takes a while to eat very pleasant to eat on a long cold winter day when there is little else to do. She forgot these younglings have not seen winter and snow or the bitter cold yet...

Careful now do not get to much saliva on the nuts we want as little of our scent as possible. I think that enough look there is a mouse already by the tree curious as to what we are doing

Nerian trotted a few stepping away and began to sling dirt with her back paws toward the nut pile,

not to much dirt just a bit more

She'd nodded proudly at Tevir as she then casually walked away a few more steps and hunkered down, it wouldn't be long she could hear a squirrel chattering from the treetop already. The rodents were hungry looking to stock pile food for winter and curious because of the bright moon lit night to boot.
Messages In This Thread
Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I? - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I? - by Nerian - October 01, 2014, 07:02 PM