Snowforest Taiga Can you smell that? [M]
16 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ivee let out a contented sigh as the male allowed her to touch him, and as he began to stroke her ear. She flicked her tail again down his flank, and let out a happy whimper, urging him to continue. She didn't care where this ended, she just needed this moment to happen.

The lithe white wolf waited for the man to make his moves, to give her what she so desperatly wanted.

sorry my replies have been so short, I've been on mobile. Have the next post be a fade, then you can archive the thread. I take that you don't want Bronco to be involved in the pups lives, from that thought in your last post.
---
Ivee would be one you could call bipolar. She can be an extremely loving, caring, nurturing and kind wolf, but if provoked she can turn into a strong, protective, powerful, fearless wolf. She will fight for anyone that cannot fight for themselves. She has no interest in joining a pack as she is too ignorant to instruction to do so.
---
OOC my pronouns are he/him. I am a younger member between the ages of 13-17. During September-June I have school so I can't promise how active I'll be during that time, but from July-August I'll be quite active, unless stated otherwise.
Messages In This Thread
Can you smell that? [M] - by Ivee - June 19, 2022, 05:50 PM
RE: Can you smell that? - by RIP Bronco - June 20, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: Can you smell that? - by Ivee - June 20, 2022, 04:29 PM
RE: Can you smell that? - by RIP Bronco - June 20, 2022, 07:24 PM
RE: Can you smell that? - by Ivee - June 21, 2022, 05:25 AM
RE: Can you smell that? - by RIP Bronco - June 21, 2022, 10:58 AM
RE: Can you smell that? - by Ivee - June 21, 2022, 11:27 AM
RE: Can you smell that? - by RIP Bronco - June 21, 2022, 11:46 AM
RE: Can you smell that? ♂ - by Ivee - June 21, 2022, 12:11 PM