Arrow Lake all i really want is something beautiful to say
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Eyeing the fish the dark rogue gave him, he withheld a curl of his lip, giving a shake of his muzzle. “No – you keep it. I feed from beasts such as deer and elk – the benefits of pack life,” he murmured, wondering why a stranger thought he would take food as if he couldn’t fend for himself. “This is all you have.” The words came off as cold – though his tone was not. Instead, it was a simple stated fact.

Giving his pelt a rough shake, the male pulled further from the shores now, his eyes shifting to gaze off in the distance. Whatever his thoughts were, he remained a closed book, and casting the stranger a quick nod, he decided to end this rather awkward moment. “A pack to which I must return. All the best to you and I hope you find whatever it is you’re looking for.”

With a flick of his tail, his eyes shifted to her cheek, politely waiting for a response before he would take his leave.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
all i really want is something beautiful to say - by Scimitar - September 25, 2014, 06:06 AM
RE: all i really want is something beautiful to say - by Scimitar - October 02, 2014, 10:32 AM