The Sunspire Call me a party, and get down!!
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie

Success: 3+

Whoo! *slapping on ending*

The goat was a determined fellow, but unfortunately for him, Summer was just as if not more--plus, he had teeth and claws to boot. The poor creature flailed as hard as it could, but in the end it stumbled and fell. The boy released his hold as he and the goat came crashing to the ground, only for a few seconds though as he realigned himself and doze back in for the kill. He felt the creature's blood flood over his teeth and tongue, growling with satisfaction as the remainder of its life leaked out with it.

Further away, Aleera and Ferdie were taking down their own prize, but Summer paid them little mind as he stood triumphant over his own. He ought to have been nervous about beginning to eat before the approval of his alpha, but a power rose up in the anxious young wolf and he dug in regardless of what Ferdie or any other pack member would have said at that moment. Later, he would back away and allow Ferdie and Aleera to eat first, them being higher ranked than he. But he would wonder on that strange feeling in those few moments he had the kill all to himself--in those few moments when he had been king.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 31, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 08, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - August 12, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 27, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - October 02, 2014, 03:35 PM