Gyrfalcon's Keep i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

The male continued to lead, his head constantly turning to make sure the boy hadn't fallen behind. Surely enough the little man was always by his heels, he'd make an obidient scout once he was older. Yep kiddo, if we manage to snatch one! That's the trickiest part he barked reassuringly, a glistening smirk hanging from his lips.

Birds could go from beautiful and delicate animals to feathered demons in a matter of seconds, especially if their nests were at stake (and they were not to blame for that). If someone tried to steal something valuable from the silver rocket-boy he wouldn't be to pleased either.

Suddenly the path narrowed to almost nothing, I'd take really small paws and firm steps to go through. Finn stopped, before placing his paw onto the dangerous trail, jumping into it by himself was one thing -- but right now it wasn't only his life that was at stake. After a brief moment of hesitation he turned to see the child.

Kiddo, things are beginning to look.. em risky. What'cha say, shall we continue or turn tail? he asked, wanting to see if the boy would be up for the challenge after all. If you wanna go back it's alright ok?, he added afterwards, not wanting the little man to feel pressured.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world - by Finn - October 02, 2014, 03:48 PM