The Heartwood Did you hear the one about the dead wolf?
<font style="color: red; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 9px;">Warning</font> <br> <font style="color: black; font-family: Verdana; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 11px;">Snowl has a very profane mouth—please read his posts <i>at your own risk</i>.</font>
19 Posts
Ooc — Van
When did I eat last?

The thought was pointless. Snowl couldn't count. And he certainly had no concept of passing days. They all ran together to him, just as wolves and territories did. Everything seemed the same; which was likely why he didn't realize he had come into Teekon again, just as he hadn't realized that he'd exactly left.

He was a careless sort -- a dirty teenager with no care or responsibility to speak of -- and the only time he seemed remotely talented was when he was hunting. For a large thing, he was quite fast, with reflexes like a whip and moves that he thought rivaled lightning. He was shaping finely into a runner's build, lacking the brawn of a brawler because... well, he'd never been a fight before. Antagonized them, sure, but Snow Owl had never once actually engaged anyone.

The proof was in his build that bore only minor scars from sheer clumsiness or accidents rather than the teeth of another wolf.

The sun was proudly lifted and he had only recently woken from his mid-day nap when he decided it was time to fill his stomach with something fresh. Carrion had never suited him too well, the picky brat-prince. It wasn't long before he was giving chase to a plump hare, and it was an even shorter time before he was charging headlong into a fallen log after it. Only when his shoulders were painfully wedged in the too-small opening, did he realize he was too big.

"Shit!" he whined loudly from his confines, trying to back-pedal unsuccessfully out of the wooden trap. A few more tugs and he realized he was very stuck. "Help!" he shouted, the noise bellowing out the other end of the log. "Heeeel— hey that sounds pretty cool!" he stopped wailing, finding the projection of his voice much more interesting. He (profanely) tried it a few more times:

"Heeeyy, bitches!"

"Weiner!"

"Weenis!"

"Ha! Ha! Weenis!"

"Hey! Seriously, though... Any cute butts out there?" he called loudly, his voice booming out into the woods in a much deeper tone than his normal voice. "My butt's right here, and I'm out here just-a booty-shakin'! Kinda need some help, yo!"
Messages In This Thread
Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 02, 2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 03, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 04, 2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 04, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 04, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 17, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 23, 2014, 12:52 PM