Blacktail Deer Plateau i won't move till you finally see.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
totally fine

It took a minute for Fin to recover his breath and another two to stop feeling the ground wobbling beneath him. But it took less than two seconds for the silver coated girl to take off without a word. He watched her slip from beneath him, and gallop into the distance, leving him unable to follow (because of his stupid shaky knees) and unable to call out to her, due to the lack of oxygen in his lungs.

After the tedious three minutes that took for him to recover, he began to make his way away from the cave. Though he didn't use his nose to track her down, he unknowingly trotted down the same path she had taken. After her ungraceful departure, the knight in shining armor wasn't sure he wanted to see the damsel out-of distress for a while -- laying down and calling it a day sounded better.

However as he continued to march away, another whine from said damsel reached his ears. He turned his head instantly wondering how could it be possible for her to run into another moth in such short span of time; it is useless to say he did not hesitate before attending to her call. If he was to save her again he at least hoped she wouldn't leave him to die inside the dragon's mouth this time.

Messages In This Thread
i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 09, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 09, 2014, 12:48 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 09, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 10, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 11, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 18, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 10:34 AM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 27, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 27, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - October 02, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - October 08, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - October 09, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - October 10, 2014, 11:33 PM