I watch her sleep just like an angel
61 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I'd like @Malachi to join this one, but everyone else within DFG is welcome :)

<style> .Arabella1{padding: 10px;} .Arabella1 q {font-family: 'Marck Script', cursive; font-size: 17px; color: #F2A8CD;} .Arabella1 p { margin: 10px 80px 10px 80px; font-family: 'Gabriela', serif; color:#696969; text-align:justify; text-indent:35px; font-size:16px'}
</style>

Things were looking bright at last, and her new home was beautiful. Bella hadn't been in the glacier long enough to know her pack-mates yet, for it had been only a night since Tuwawi offered her a place in the ranks, so she hadn't even seen Malachi, the one her Alpha instructed her to follow. The young beauty was somewhat nervous about meeting him, he was supposed to be her guide and prepare her for her days to come with the glacier pack, so the whole idea was a little stressing, but she was happy to finally have a place to rest and was willing to overcome any obstacle to show that she truly was worth the kind Alpha's trust.

The previous night had been incredibly complacent for the former outcast, she was given food in amounts she hadn't had in weeks, and she slept in a cozy corner in the heart of the territory. She was exhausted, and broken, but that morning she was already feeling renewed. Little birds chipped outside and the sun was already up, so with a long yawn that revealed her shiny pearls, she came out to tae a better look at her new home.

Messages In This Thread
I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 02, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 03, 2014, 12:32 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 05, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 06, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 09, 2014, 03:11 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 10, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 17, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 25, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 26, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 27, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - November 06, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - November 08, 2014, 10:56 PM