Fairspell Meadow waving through a window
4 Posts
Ooc — Winter
There was a voice in the grass, which brought her to a halt, but it the sound was salutatory, if cautious. Glade-green eyes fell upon the sunny form, and she decided to wade toward the other woman, speaking a simple greeting of her own. "Hello, thank you for calling out. I'd probably have walked right past you otherwise," in truth she might have preferred solitude, but speaking with others might allow her to learn something of these lands without having to learn the hard way.

"I'm Chrysanthe, and I don't mean to cause anyone any trouble." She began, then added "nice to meet you, Bridget," Her gaze took in the bundles of flowers, a missing leg, shining violet eyes, other details. She guessed these flowers must be the supplies Bridget mentioned. So, someone paid more attention to their lessons than Chrys ever had - she only knew the flower she shared her family name with, nondescript daisies that carried meanings she might just as soon forget. Better to think of other things.

So instead, she made an offer to the flaxen woman. "If you like, I could help you carry them back, though..." her voice trailed off. "Perhaps not all of the way. You live in a pack?" The last statement was phrased like a question, but this close, Chrys could smell the scents of other wolves swimming along with this one's.
Messages In This Thread
waving through a window - by Chrysanthe - June 29, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: waving through a window - by Bridget - June 30, 2022, 01:21 AM
RE: waving through a window - by Chrysanthe - June 30, 2022, 09:49 AM
RE: waving through a window - by Bridget - July 01, 2022, 11:19 AM
RE: waving through a window - by Chrysanthe - July 02, 2022, 10:53 PM
RE: waving through a window - by Bridget - July 07, 2022, 10:27 AM
RE: waving through a window - by Chrysanthe - July 09, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: waving through a window - by Bridget - July 10, 2022, 06:05 PM