Stavanger Bay pump your veins with gushing gold
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Truth be told it did not even cross Thistle's mind about Coyotes. She just thought the she wolf was of a small breed like her. Thistle was not a large wolf, and so it did not surprise her when other's were small.

Thistle wondered at the other's look. She seemed to be studying the horizon and Thistle wondered for a moment if the other was trying to figure out where she was going. There was miles of coast line and you could follow it for days, weeks, perhaps even months. So in retrospect it was an odd question to ask she supposed.

Thistle actually shrugged for a moment For two reasons really, the first being that you are awful close to my borders. I do not want any surprises or trespassers. Secondly, mostly curiosity for curiosities sake. She grew quiet then and simple waited, finally she spoke softly, figuring it was the polite thing to offer her name. I am Thistle Cloud.
Messages In This Thread
pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 02, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 02, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 02, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 03, 2014, 07:11 AM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 06, 2014, 01:47 AM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 06, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 16, 2014, 09:31 PM